Visa Documents Required
Proper documentation plays a key role in visa approvals. The primary reason for rejection of visa applications is often incorrect or incomplete documentation. Submitting the required documents increases your chances of getting a visa without any hassles. We have the experience and expertise to guide you through this critical step.
- Submit proof of accommodation (confirmed hotel, resort, etc bookings)
- Submit Booking vouchers (applicant’s name, hotel address, contact details, etc)
- Submit ‘Attestation Accursed’ (if applicant intends to stay with family or friends in France)
- Insurance Documents (period of stay to be covered)
- Your safety and security has to be assured
- Two major types (Vacation plans and Travel Medical Plans)
- Proof of income (required funds for travel, stay)
- Bank account statement
- Marriage certificate (for the spouse of UK, EU or EEU resident)
- Translated marriage certificate (when original one is not in English, belongs to another country, has to be translated and approved by that country’s UK embassy)
How to apply
We will then confirm your embassy appointment
Print the form and fill it
Get your postal delivery of your visa from the Embassy
- Documentation made easier with expert guidance
- Simple and hassle-free application process
- Utmost importance to Payment and personal information security
- 24/7 Customer support
The team at France Visa Online was extremely helpful. We got the visas on time and it was a trouble-free process. Keep up the good work team, thanks a lot!
To anyone wanting to apply for a French visa, do not hesitate to contact this firm. They have in-depth knowledge about the process and have a courteous staff.